If you’re leading a company, you know how difficult it is to look past this quarter’s priorities or take time to disconnect from your work. Fortunately, Rob Dube developed The 10 Disciplines in order to help high performers gain a little space in their lives so they can make better decisions and get where they want to go faster.
In this Business as “Un”usual webinar, Red Caffeine CEO, Kathy Steele, and M3 Learning Managing Partner, Tom Latourette, walked through The 10 Disciplines with Rob, ranking themselves and creating an action plan to improve in these key areas.
Here's what we learned:
- Prepare for the two years in the next decade that may break you or your business.
- Take 130 days off per year and NOT think about work the entire time.
- Be yourself 24/7/365.
- Be still for 30 minutes every day.
- Decide the amount of hours you will give your best value.
- Say no more often.
- Delegate work that doesn’t have to be done by you.
- Prepare every night.
- Document every day.
- View yourself as an equal to every person on the planet.
Now it’s your turn. Watch the webinar replay today and reach out to learn how mastering your inner self positions you to grow your company with Red Caffeine.