Marti Konstant a workplace futurist and the best-selling author of Activate Your Agile Career. She has an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and is a former technology executive that has worked in Silicon Valley.
As a Top Career Influencer, she has been featured in media outlets such as NBC Chicago, Forbes, and The Muse, and has worked in companies like Samsung, Dow Jones and Apple.
Marti is an expert in applying agile principles to workforce development.
We appreciated the incredible energy Marti and our attendees brought to the webinar, and the Q&A session during the second half of the session left us with plenty of takeaways:
- We are in a period of high-density learning so now is the time to experiment, measure and learn
- The Career Agility Model can help support you as you move through your career by sharing ideas, testing and seeking feedback
- Organizations should have a formal commitment to developing “power skills” - such as resilience, agility, communication, creativity and empathy - to support their staff and overall growth
- With the shift to the “project economy”, even your job can be split into various projects; use each project to develop your skillset further
- Cultivate an agile mindset by having hobbies, side gigs or continuing education and bring your learnings to your job
OTHER AGILITY RESOURCES
- Access the Happy Profitable Employees Whitepaper and Career Agility Guide
- Order Activate Your Agile Career, available from Amazon
- Visit Marti's Instagram