Jeff is President & CEO of Crafts Technology, a 127 year-old manufacturer of wear parts, components, and custom tooling. Jeff has more than 32 years of experience in the world of manufacturing, including a variety of roles such as toolmaker, sales manager, and general manager. Crafts Technology, a 100% employee-owned enterprise, is experiencing exceptional growth by developing, leveraging, and deploying best-in-class strategies for maximizing organizational performance.
Contact Jeff Taylor at email@example.com.
- Build a culture of self-reliance and be ready to hold your course.
- Be bold and find the courage to go against the status quo.
- Lean into your Strategic Plan (or create one if you do not already have one), then modify as needed. Don’t let the pandemic unseat you; use your Value Proposition to your advantage as it’s why you have been successful so far.
- Once you move beyond your initial “fight or flight” reaction, you can identify possibilities for growth. Seize opportunities that focus and align with your overall strategy.
- Murphy’s Law happens, and it’s up to you as a leader to stay collected. If you panic, those around you will panic. Stay calm, and your team will follow.