Is Your Company's Anniversary Worth Marketing?
Monday, October 31, 2022
Each new product launch, geographic expansion, merger, acquisition, rebrand, and milestone anniversary offers an opportunity to capitalize on a temporary window of time.
If you have a milestone anniversary on the horizon, here are a few questions to consider in advance.
What is our timeline:
- When should we begin discussing our next anniversary internally, with an agency, and externally?
- Is it a one-time event or a year-long campaign?
What are our objectives:
- Do we view this anniversary as an event, a new logo, or a strategic opportunity to shape how our industry, customers, employees, and community see our company?
- Are we looking back or looking forward as our focus?
- How much of our own time are we willing to commit to anniversary planning and execution throughout the year?
Who is our target audience:
- Is our anniversary relevant to anyone outside of our company?
- Which internal and external audiences should we consider?
Where are our areas of opportunity?
- Which assets do we want to create, and which existing assets should we update to reflect the anniversary?
- Are we the same company we were five, 10, 20, or more years ago?
- How are our customers' needs different today?
- How has our industry evolved?
When companies approach a historic milestone, leaders must decide how they will recognize the occasion. Each milestone is significant in its own way. Red Caffeine helps companies think strategically about how to make the most of these opportunities. Stay tuned for more on this topic!
Do you have a milestone anniversary coming up? Connect with a growth consultant to explore how to capitalize on this event. Email Dayna@redcaffeine.com or Max@redcaffeine.com to start a conversation today.