Why I'm a BADASS
I am extremely versatile. Pair that with a passion for developing ideas that are smart, on-point, and strategically creative and you’ll understand why I’ve had success at agencies big and small, as well as client-side leading in-house creative teams to outstanding results. Where does that get you? Nowhere if you live in the past. It’s my job to create new success for my clients each and every time. It takes educating yourself on new trends, platforms, techniques and most importantly, pop culture. The world changes, and branding needs to change with it because the next project is the most important.
- 20+ Years in Creative/Art Direction and Design
- 10+ Years in Agency and In-house Creative Leadership
- Proficient and experienced creative:
- TV/Video Content
- Digital (website, social, e-commerce, digital display)
- Packaging, Signage, Retail Display
- National and International award-winning dust collectors. Cannes, The One Show, D&AD, CA, New York Festivals, NY Art Directors, London International, The Obies, AICP
Tenacious, problem solver with the detailed eye of a craftsman.
B2C/B2B, Fast food, beer, sports drinks, technology, pet food, packaged goods, financial services, hospitality, tourism, professional sports, sporting goods, fashion, and retail.
I have a busy life outside of work. Married, with two active teenage daughters, two dogs, and two cats, my time is pretty tight. Any free time I do have is given to my wife, two active teenage daughters, two dogs, and two cats. I’m a family guy through and through. We love taking road trips and going up north. Sprinkled in are some golf, fishing, yard work, and binging TV.