Why I'm a BADASS
I am the branding design-guru at Red Caffeine. I have over 25 years of professional design experience, plus a passion for design details and clarity of communication. Well versed in all aspects of the design process, from concept development through production, I offer a level of working efficiency that is uncommon. My passion for design and high standard of excellence allows me to bring a unique skill in the creative development and execution of every project I touch. A calm demeanor under pressure makes me a respected favorite among colleagues, clients and suppliers. My experience in both print and digital mediums is complemented by a strong understanding of business, branding and sustainability.
- 25+ years in Graphic Design
- 20+ years of Building Brands
- 20+ years of Sustainability and Corporate Reporting
- Traditional Print, Web and Environmental Design Experience
- Partnered with a team to win over 1,500 awards from 22 global organizations
- Worked in both large and small teams and agencies from coast to coast.
A keen eye for details and passion for perfection
Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Financial, Insurance, Energy/Utilities, Professional Services, Technology, Manufacturing, Education, Non-Profits
I spend my nights and weekends chauffeuring and cheering on my two children at soccer, track and gymnastics events… and I’m relishing this time! I enjoy traveling across the country with my family and also snuggling our mini labradoodle at home. I thrive on sunshine and love beach vacations, good food and fun drinks!