100-Year-Old Forging Company Grows over 20% in 2020
By Kathy Steele
Friday, January 29, 2021
Anchor Harvey has been featured in the industry news and podcasts quite a bit in recent months and with good reason.
This 100-year-old aluminum forging company has faced down what could have been a disastrous year due to the pandemic. Instead, their company has responded by embracing digital transformation of their sales and marketing process, positioning themselves advantageously to take on the growing trend of reshoring and doubled down on culture. Ensuring their employees felt safe and valued, they even leveraged their staff in some creative ways to support the hiring needs that allowed them to grow nearly 25% in 2020.
Anchor Harvey President Tom Lefaivre shares the stories of how he and his leadership team navigated the challenging business climate and what helped them thrive.
- Reshore and Restore - Aluminium International Today
- Manufacturing Talk Radio Podcast
- Freeport company diversifies and thrives through COVID-19: Journal Standard
- The Benefits of Rethinking Supply Chain During COVID-19: Supply and Demand Chain Executive
- The Manufacturing Show Podcast